Best ways to get Ivermectin
Getting Ivermectin can be a complicated process. We know this because we have experienced it first-hand. With a safety profile that beats Tylenol, it is shocking to know how many people have been rejected by their primary health care provider for requesting an Ivermectin prescription. However, you and your family no longer have to worry about endless obstacles because we did the research for you. The list below shows you the best options for getting an Ivermectin prescription.
Best National Prescriber
The mission behind MyFreeDoctor.com is to deliver free doctor visits to those in need consistent with Christian values. MyFreeDoctor.com provides treatment for Covid-19 as well as Allergies, Allergic Reaction (non-emergency), Insect Bites, Urinary Tract Infections and Diabetes See Complete List!
- Price MyFreeDoctor.com is a donation-based service. Their website states the suggested donation is $125 but they do not charge a set fee for a basic text consult. If you cannot afford a donation, their physicians will still treat you and send prescriptions to your pharmacy. Please check with your pharmacy to determine medication costs."
- Endorsed by AAPS Dr. Ben Marble, the founder of MyFreeDoctor.com, is one of the leaders advocating early treatment for patients dealing with Covid-19. His leadership on early treatment and the work done by his team have been recognized and endorsed by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
- Turn Around Time Offering services based on donation has meant tens of thousands of patients have been helped. However, because the demand is so high, the wait times are longer than other options on this list. If you are short on money and can wait, this is the best national telemedicine route.
Best National Prescriber
This medical practice is based in Florida and has a very efficient process. If you are not currently sick, they also provide a prophylaxis protocol utilizing. (Also, they are one of the providers that will prescribe Hydroxychloroquine).
- Speed They have built a system that is very efficient. It takes approximately 5 minutes to fill out your medical history and other information and they're generally able to review and make a decision on a prescription request within 12 hours.
- Availability They have some of the best availability, serving patients seven days a week and fifty-two weeks a year. You can even contact them on holidays.
- Price Each individual who submits their health information is charged $75. This price does not include the prescriptions. There are cheaper options, especially if you live in Tennessee, but overall, the price is middle of the road if you need a prescription to get Ivermectin.
Good National Prescriber
Upfront Pricing and Easy Pharmacy Fulfillment
SevenCells.com is a user-friendly online option. Because they are primarily a compounding pharmacy, this is an easy site to navigate and see the total cost you will end up paying.
- Website The website is intuitive and easy to use. One of the most appealing aspects of SevenCells.com is they provide the cost of both the prescription and the medication in a transparent, upfront manner.
- Multiple Options Available There is a variety of medications that you can get including: Ivermectin, Nitazoxanide, Methylprednisolone, Azithromycin, and others.
- Time Directly from their website: "1 business day for prescribing physician to review. Once approved, it will take 1 business day to compound and fulfill. Once shipped, your selected shipping method will take into effect."
Best Local Option
Fastest and Cheapest Option
On April 22, 2022 a bill was signed by the Governor of Tennessee, Bill Lee, allowing Ivermectin to be purchased at a pharmacy without a prescription. The bill states "a pharmacist, in good faith, may provide Ivermectin to a patient who is eighteen (18) years of age or older pursuant to a valid collaborative pharmacy practice agreement containing a non-patient-specific prescriptive order and standardized procedures developed and executed by one (1) or more authorized prescribers." You can learn more about the bill here!
- Price Since this law came into effect, you no longer have to pay for a doctor's prescription. Depending on where you live and/or which telemedicine service you are using, the cost of getting a prescription via a doctor is between $50-300.
- Speed You don't need to have a doctor's prescription, which means you can start contacting pharmacies right away to find one that is taking advantage of the new legal opportunities.
- More States Joining The legislative process is rather slow and there can be unanticipated bumps along the way. For example: New Hampshire has a bill similar to the one in Tennessee, that has passed both the State House and State Senate. However, in order to become law it needs the Governor's signature. You can find the latest legislative updates on this New Hampshire law here.
- Geography The main drawback to this option is that unless you live within or near this state, you can't take advantage of this deal. Also, not every pharmacy (even if they are aware of the law) will take advantage of this legal milestone. Call ahead so that you don't have hassles at the pharmacy.
Local Prescribers @ FLCCC
Best Database to find Providers
Excellent Source for Finding Independent Physicians
FLCCC stands for Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. They are the "brains" behind the fusion of medical evidence and clinical experience showing the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Many of the prescribers listed in their national/international database of doctors who prescribe Ivermectin look to the FLCCC for leadership on any issues related to Ivermectin. Their database of local/national/international Covid-19 Care Providers can be found here.
- Great Local Options If you have a desire to sit down with a medical provider, none of the options above will work. However, you can search the database at the FLCCC by state to find providers who will meet in person.
- Non Vetted List As stated on the FLCCC's website the "list of doctors and medical providers is ONLY a collection of information offered as a convenience. It is neither a recommendation of the provider nor a verification of the provider’s qualifications or practices, medical or otherwise..."
- Time The amount of time it takes to investigate the hundreds of options that are listed on the FLCCC can be time consuming. Once you find a provider, there is a huge variety on how much additional time it will take until you receive a decision on whether you will get a prescription for Ivermectin.